Friday, March 21, 2008

Blog's Traffic



My blog is quite old but still my traffic is not that good. Everyday I keep monitoring my earnings in www.adsense.com how much I earned, how much dollars added to my adsense account . All the same the result is dismaying and frustrating because for almost three months I have earned only $4.25 out of the total target of $100 earnings. I need to reach $100 to claim my earnings. And $4.25 is very far from reality of $100.

I really do not know what to do to increase my traffic so that my earnings also will increase and I may be able to claim it. Until I found out link referral.com. With that I see a little brightness regarding my traffic's problem. I hope this site will be able to help me increase my traffic.

If you wanna try and see for yourself the effect of linkreferral.com in your site or blog, you may visit it and be a member by signing-up or making an account. We'll be joining by doing that.

To visit just link their site or click the icons below;



or

No comments: